Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back matty7
If it is the old Matty7, Do I just want to welcome you back to GS :biggrin: Why did you ever leave mate?
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

hi Zet, yes its me - didn't want to do the whole welcome back post - just sneak in the back door lol. forget about the reasons why I left - but the reason ive come back is because of people like yourself...and so many other like mrtinckles,,counselour,monk.dan1980,latebloomer, solemboy etc - sorry I cant name everyone I want to - I ve been checking in and ive seen some very positive and happy helpful postings - Its more like the GS I joined now - PS, if anyone reads this - I cant spell for crap - so save your spelling tips - I know im bad Smile

Welcome back Matty. I remember talking to you a time or two. Glad to see you here again :p

welcome back

Hi Welcome back. Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome back lol

Ah I see, hope you didn't mind that I started one then haha xD But it's great that you're back, don't forget to check into the chatroom to ^^
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

thx for the warm welcome all - not sure about the chat room - I do really let myself down in the spelling department there - may just stick to posting as I can proof read to best of my ability haha

Eh we're not that picky xD Don't just let such a pity problem become an obstacle ^^

Welcome back Matticus the VII Smile

Although with a new incarnation, I am still the one and only QueenOdi. It's a long story...one that involves myself, the Divine Tree and lots of contemplation and introspection...Wink