Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back matty7
wow QueenOdi it will take me time to get used to the new name - but big big hugs m8 - you came one here and gave me inspiration - u really did - love your attitude to life

Hey Matty, welcome back! Xyxwave

Welcome back to GS.

matty7 Wrote:wow QueenOdi it will take me time to get used to the new name - but big big hugs m8 - you came one here and gave me inspiration - u really did - love your attitude to life

Aww, thanks much babes :3 . It's so nice to hear...or see that. I'm actually swooned...now catch me Matty-kins and whisk me away to our big gay castle, with our kids; Pineapplaquan, Bonquisha Jones, La-a, Keke, Leondre and Anastasia :3.

And you can still call me Odi, my dear Matticus Wink .

to me u are Odi - and always will be - u were a breath of fresh air when I first encountered you - and u still are tiger Smile

matty7 Wrote:to me u are Odi - and always will be - u were a breath of fresh air when I first encountered you - and u still are tiger Smile

Hear that hoes? He wants to take Me to the ball, nonna you odda gurls Wink .

Thanks Matty, that's so sweet...if I weren't so manly, i'd cry...oh who am I kidding, i'm flooding my apartment .

Bighug
Kiss3
Loveya
Sheep

Welcome back Matty.:biggrin:

thx mate for the welcome - shame a few more left,,, I see fenris no longer posts - top man and very intelligent,,,its nice to be back though....hope I can build my posts up and try to give advice where I can - shame I don't take my own more often lol

I know...I miss my Fenny Sad . All da Crew's done split off :| .

And it's always easy to help someone else, but is so much harder to help yourself. Perhaps that's why we are social, so when we help someone, someone else can help us.

Eitherway, your Advice is nonetheless valuable Matticus ^o^

yeah my Queen ,, many did leave around the same time but I have seen some come back - I see prince albert hasn't posted in a while too though - lets hope we see them back at some point in time

you still working with animals tiger ?