Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Hello.
Hi Michelle, what a lovely introduction I always enjoy reading your posts please keep writing them.

Welcome! Wavey

Hello Michelle and Welcome to the GaySpeak forum. There aren't that many women who write often on these boards but it's always nice to have a feminine, albeit butch, perspective on things. Since you are a singer, like myself, I'm sure you enjoy fine performances... Do you happen to like k.d. Lang? I certainly do. My partner and I also enjoy Doctor Who and have enjoyed the L Word... Once again, Welcome onboard. Confusedmile:

hello Michelle, welcome, I also love to sing I sang in my high school's a cappella choir, I don't do any organized singing anymore but I still belt it out in the shower. Hope you enjoy it here.
Richard

Thank you all so very much for all your welcoming words and sweetness. You have no idea how all this makes me feel. I'm very glad to be here, and I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful forum.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Michelle and Welcome to the GaySpeak forum. There aren't that many women who write often on these boards but it's always nice to have a feminine, albeit butch, perspective on things. Since you are a singer, like myself, I'm sure you enjoy fine performances... Do you happen to like k.d. Lang? I certainly do. My partner and I also enjoy Doctor Who and have enjoyed the L Word... Once again, Welcome onboard. Confusedmile:

Why thank you for your kind words. :biggrin: That makes me feel warm and fuzzy. (Although I already am that. Hehe.) I'm glad to add my touch to the forums and I'm glad to be here. Always nice to see other Whovians around. I can never get enough of Doctor Who or the L word. And yes, I do enjoy good performances and k.d. Lang. I always listen to my playlist of her on my MP3 all the time. But, thank you for the warm welcome.

hello cam and welcome to gayspeak,
Fab intro love look forward to ya posts n threads x

Hello Michelle , welcome to the family.Confusedmile:
[Image: gifwelcomeabstractbg.gif]

Thank you so much. I'm glad to be in this family.

welcome michelle.. I hope you enjoy it here. I noticed you like to sing? I hope one day to make a career out of writing lyrics. I cant sing though lol