Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well.. Hi
Hello I'm new to this forum ..obviously. I'm a pretty chilaxed guy I'm 17 single.. Looking for relationship advice. I'm also a song writer and I can accualy sing :O senior in highschool now... Looking to go to ballstate university to become a history or psycology teacher... If I get into a good enough band maybe.... That's a big maybe, I will be a lead singer for the rest of my life.. Interesting facts about me.. Um I know Billy Joe Armstrong... (accualy got realtionship advice from him) I also enjoy anime a fan fictions : P

OMG DEATH NOTE

Soz Love you avatar

Welcome to the forum I'm Josh I'm 17 too last year for me at high school. What sort of advice do you want?

Ball State sounds like a great place for a young hairless homosexual

Hello, welcome. Ask away for any advice you want. I got some great advice here, so it is a good place to start.

Hello. Welcome Smile

Hey welcome to the forums. I hope you'll enjoy it here, i think you will

I agree with josh... Death Note <3 best anime ever!! shame it was so short T_T I made a death note forum sig a week ago Big Grin

welcome to the forums =] what anime do you like/watch part from death note?

Welcome!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Haha yeah Deathnotes one of a my favs!~ I like part one because Lawliet is in it, he awesome X) Part twos just shitty and very annoying especially when you listen to MAXIMUMTHEHORMONEX's opening every day X_X Yea...

Jet2A: Yea its nicked name teste state university lol XD

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.