Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I came out to a few people
No problems with fem guys at all. Some people have a problem with me being all mascline and blokey, Even my straight friends think I should act a little gay, I always tell them 'Can I get any gayer than sucking cock?'

They usually reply 'That's something we didn't really need to know.'

Say something stupid to me, be prepared to have your socks knocked off or be offended Wink

You are who you are, if you have to 'act' anything that you aren't, you are denying your true self from shining through to other people.

I wouldn't change anyone of you, I would take you exactly as you are. Can miss out on having an awesome friendship if you are too judgemental Wink

Congratulations!!! I’m very happy that you now have a support system!!

dfiant Wrote:No problems with fem guys at all. Some people have a problem with me being all mascline and blokey, Even my straight friends think I should act a little gay, I always tell them 'Can I get any gayer than sucking cock?'

They usually reply 'That's something we didn't really need to know.'

Say something stupid to me, be prepared to have your socks knocked off or be offended Wink

You are who you are, if you have to 'act' anything that you aren't, you are denying your true self from shining through to other people.

I wouldn't change anyone of you, I would take you exactly as you are. Can miss out on having an awesome friendship if you are too judgemental Wink

Daddy, you made your daughter cry Cry lol . I agree completely.

I never knew people had a problem with masculine guys... I tried to be one, but people we're just like; "It ain't workin' " lol. So yeah, I just decided to be myself.

For the better I guess Xyxthumbs

congratulations unknown, its always good to know that the people around you actually love you for who you are.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Thanks very much everybody, i really appreciate all the support. Its all been a little bit easier as time passes, and thanks again.

Ryan