Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Iam 28 years old and I haven´t been in love yet
well I know that this room is for peoe who ar in a relationship but I want to share it. I am 28 years old and well Iam still single. 2 years agoi was still in the closet, i felt bad so I came out with my sister and close friends, I said to me "hey u are almost 30 and u are not in love yet, so sad" anyway. When I was in High school i had a bf, he was the first who i kissed, but we were living in a small town where everyone knows each other, People knew about us and they started to talk Sad. It was really bad t go out even alone. Then I moved to another city to college and well I tried to meet guys but I dont know why I always met guys who already had a boyfriend, so sad. Some of then said they were single, even more sad when i got the truth. Anyway. Now I think Iam ready to meet someone to be a couple. I think Iam a good person, I like to practice sport, I cant live without run or do crossfit, I like t help people, and Iam happy with my job and also I started my own busines. I spent time with my family and I lve to travel. Anyway the point is that at this time I NEVER HAD i real DATE, I dnt know and i never had the feeling when u brke up or when you are jealous, i dnt know how is to celebrate the day of love with a bf Sad and iam afraid about that, ´cause if i meet someone and I dont know how t act or what to talk abut, sometime i feel that iam ugly and My chest are big, lol. I just wanna meet somene, I dont imagine me in life without love Sad

You're only 28! If you are trying to find love too hard, you will be coming off as desperate. Don't try so hard, just relax and let yourself meet people, and when you're not expecting it, you'll find yourself in love.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi Dan.... It will happen when you least expect it, when you're not looking so hard. Don't beat yourself up by saying you're ugly, or defective. You're just as deserving of love and companionship as the rest of us. If you don't love you, you can't expect others to love you! Be good to yourself, and put yourself out there. Go to different places and go out of your comfort zone. Open as many doors as possible.

I'm 51 and I have never been in love.

Well, once. But I didn't know it until it was too late. It would have not been reciprocated anyway.

Im unloveable.

love is a silly thing to me.

but people question me on that saying "do you even know what love is? because no one has ever shown you love in your life."

people call me a slut and shit.

do not look so hard! listen, I was friends with my best friend for 2 years...then out of nowhere it smacked me....I loved her....honestly I do...love is comforting! I know you may want to feelthose butterflies and sparks etc..but those go away fast. and they don't feel as good as real love. real love isn't a feeling so much. Its more of a comforting wamr feeling and a want to be around the person all the time for no apparent reason. listen. Ithe moment I stopped looking o hard for love...I found it. It was in fornt of my face for 2 years. don't worry. It will happen! take your time! just stop looking please!!!!! it all works out`

These guys have given some sound advice. When you look for something you tend to miss whats right in front of you. Just be happy with yourself first and then someone can see who you really are. Remember to enjoy being young and not focus on settling - otherwise before you know it your youth is gone.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I'm 29 turning 30 next month and never have had a real date either. I feel your pain lol.

I guess just keep looking forward and eventually you'll find someone for you. That's what I tell myself anyway Tongue

I met my partner online. Maybe you could try that? I believe there's somebody out there for everyone.

thank u man. Actually i really love me as Iam it´s just that i like to make jokes about my cheeks, lol. Well Iam living in a small toen where people is so cnservative, sometimes is hard. anyway! thanks man