Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well done guys !!
Haha! Sure, will be fun indeed.

spotysocks Wrote:Thanks shadow and for your help too . Glad you like the new categories . I can go ahead and take the credit as i have thought about them a lot and took everyones suggestions and ideas and mine and put them together...talk about modesty later Laugh1Wink

I miss Udabar! I should send him a message i think see how he is doing. Although chances are that with work and his new boyfriend he doesnt have much time for the internet.

Shadow would get my vote in the new elections for moderators Wink

I spoke to Jon tonight. he seems quite happy in his new job and enjoying his new place in Dallas, I'll ask him tomorrow if he still plans to continue coming on here. :biggrin:

Hey guys,

Had a really good catch-up chat with Jonathan tonight and he asked me to say he misses you guys and will get on here as soon as he can to say hi and let you all now how he's doing. He has a little bit of free time before he starts his new job on Monday, so fingers crossed he can make it on here before then.

Would also like to wish him good luck with his new life in Dallas and to say a big HI to his new boyfriend, Jonnathan. Hope we can persuade him to sign up too. :biggrin: