Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello
hi everyone I am obviously new. A little bit about me that should be known is that I am bi curious. And by curious I mean very curious. Have not met anyone yet but still working on gathering the courage to actually go out and see someone. I joined because I find a lot of comfort in knowing that there are people like me Smile bye for now

Hi Curiosity and Welcome to the forum.

Plenty of interesting people and topics on here. Make yourself at home Smile

ObW
X

Hi welcome to GS. Smile

Welcome to GS Curiosity!! Hope you make some great friends here Smile

Hello, Curiosity, and Welcome to GaySpeak... Now from chatting with you, earlier, you'll know that curiosity killed the cat, but please be kind to your CAR!!!! :biggrin: Hope to talk to you again soon. And good luck with those first meetings.

Hello and welcome to gs Smile

Welcome to the forum!

Hey, Welcome

Everyone is curious kid. In 1956, I fell in love with the most beautiful altar boy in NYC. Neither of us had a clue what words like faggot meant. We never heard of homosexuality. But we were very curious about why we got erections looking at each other. Jimmy looked more like a girl, I was known as a kid who owned a revolver and a switchblade. He thought I was mysterious because I liked to get into fights. I loved him because he was gentle and loving. I really liked making out with him in the nude on the George Washington Bridge. Our friends stood their and giggled at our strange behavior. We weren't just curious, we were having a good time being exhibitionists.

People still insist I am straight because I still act like a well trained marine. I always liked that I did great with guys who claimed to be straight.

Everyone is curious until the day they die. I wish I were your age. Go for it. You can't lose. I never felt an orgasm that I didn't like, Don't rape or coerce anyone. Be nice and tell a guy you are curious. I tried that line so many times, it worked like a charm. Makes people think you are a well educated young man.

Hi and welcome to the forums!!