Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hai!
Hello GS,

I've been lurking for a little while, ever since I found out I was gay (almost a year ago). I've been looking for a mature community to be a part of, and this seems to be the best forum I've found in that respect. I've only come out to two individuals, my awesome cousin and a school friend, so I've felt the need for a group of people with whom I can confidently talk about matters that I may not necessarily be able to discuss in real life (my family is very conservative/Christian, and so are many of my friends).

Obviously, I play the piano, quite a bit actually. It's by far my biggest hobby, but I also love movies and film analysis, math, writing/drawing/reading, and music. I'm a very artsy person. And I'm going to attend UNL next year, very excited for that.

I'm also pretty quiet irl.

But anyway, I don't want to take up too much of your time on an intro post, so I'll stop there - Hai everybody!

Hello and welcome to gayspeak,
Its fantastic when new membe3rs as yourself join a site like this... Whatever you want to discuss please dont be put off opening a thread.. Ive made some total pointless ones and some interesting ones so join in the giant debate Smile

Kindest regards

zeon x

Welcome to GaySpeak sir :-)

As GS's open furry I welcome you to GS. /sniff

welcome to gs

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to the forums Smile

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Welcome to the forum.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

WelcomeWelcome

Welcome to GS! Feel free to look around and ask questions!