Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well now this sucks
So I've been living with my boyfriend (now ex I guess) since January. We've been together since last fall.

About six weeks ago he started spending time with the kids of his dead friend, which I thought was great at first. Twin boys, 9 years old, in need of a father figure. I totally supported it.

Then about a month ago he came home and told me he was dating the twins' mother. As pissed and shocked as I was, I've been trying to be an adult about it. I told him that if it was over, I needed some time to figure out where to go from here. Literally, since there's no way I could afford the apartment on my own. He said fine, and said he'd pay a couple months rent.

One week ago today, he came home after being out all night and grabbed most of his clothes and left without a word. He stopped answering my calls and texts. Fine, I got the picture.

Two days ago the landlord was at the door asking for the rent.

A friend of mine found me a job back in Ohio, where I grew up. Since he needs a lot of help renovating his house he wants me to stay there with him. So I accepted both, and gave notice at work. That was a couple weeks ago. B* hasn't been around for me to talk to him about it this whole time. Well, today was my last day at work, and I came home in time to see him finish loading everything up on a moving truck. I have my clothes, my computer, and my weight bench. And a futon. He took everything we got for the place together.

On the bright side, I wasn't planning on taking much with me and I leave Saturday. So I'm not really that screwed. But the thing is, he didn't know that because he's been ducking all my calls and texts for a couple weeks and not coming home. And he's obviously backing out on everything that he promised, and is just being a gutless coward to me. And I bet this woman he's dating is in for a real rude awakening, because I doubt he's been man enough to tell her he's bisexual.

I'm not looking for advice. I learned a lot of lessons here the hard way. I'm just pissed and venting right now.

Venting is fun and breaking up is a not so fun time however as the old saying goes.... Bi now gay later... Sod him you do what you want and find your rightful path in life and at the end of the day he can stay picking up the broken pieces of his life... No loss there when his asking you for help one day

Bi now gay later, I love that. It's probably true in a lot of cases, where people are having a hard time with accepting themselves.

You are doing the right thing and no one deserves to be treated that way. I had a similar experience with a bi guy and hence the reason why I only date gay guys.

I wish you all the best on your move and hope everything works out for you Bighug

Yeah, that's one of the hardest but clearest lessons learned from this. I don't think I'd date another bi guy.

Congratulations...looks to me like you dodged a bullet with that one.

Vent away , you have every to do so.

Glad you have a new start to look forward to.

I really hope you don't let a comlete arse like that put you off all bi guys, we're not all like that honest. also i hope you feel better soon, and look on the bright side atleast you now know what he's really like.

Well, I think mainly I'm going to be paying close attention to how insecure or confused a person is. And how comfortable they are with being close to another man, not just in the bedroom but in all of life.

I'm not against the notion of being bisexual. That would be somewhat hypocritical of me considering I was married to a woman before and have children. But I need to know that a person is comfortable being in a real relationship with a man and isn't just experimenting. I just paid a big price, and if I hadn't acted quickly it would have been one hell of a lot bigger as I'd be scrambling now to avoid being homeless.

I'm glad everything worked out for you, I would take this as a blessing. I just feel sorry for the woman and her sons, suppose he left because he had what he always wanted a traditional family and then decides to screw around with guys again. anyhoo, here's to new beginnings Beerchug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]