Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this is a kunundrum.
I recently posted the story of my great night out where I hung out with and made out with this new guy. I dont have any intention to ask him out or be obsessively flirty. But I do want to be his friend. Im a very shy and self concious type despite the snarky and delightfully mean persona I give off. So when I saw this guy had a facebook while visiting another friends profile I wanted to friend him and say hi. However then the crazy thinking too much side of me came out and thought. Oh god. Hes going to think Im stalking him.
So I guess I want to know If I met you for one night and a couple days later friended you on facebook would it creep you out even knowing the we both have the same lesbian best friend?

Not at all. Smile Unless he's paranoid about stuff like that, just keep your cool. Wink

I see nothing wrong with wanting to be friends with someone, through FaceBook or any other manner... So why should he think you're stalking him?

princealbertofb Wrote:I see nothing wrong with wanting to be friends with someone, through FaceBook or any other manner... So why should he think you're stalking him?

I dont know im paranoid that way. I would be open to it if he asked me out or something but Im not going for it because i want to be a friend for him. I guess I just dont want to give him any bad impressions

no i wouldnt id say hi back

just keep mentioning you two have this friend in common and thats how you found him,I do see where your coming from tho,sounds you really like him and if he saw you as a one time thing it could be a little weird,hence make it clear you have a friend in common.

If you just wanna be friends, just add him but don't actually post things on his wall or comment on every post he makes. It has to be extremely discrete(spelling?) Smile.