Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English, when can I conquer you????
partis Wrote:Oh f*** they,re going to attack us… my grandad always said this would happen! :p

Keith i think your english is pretty good

This actually made me giggle :p

Yes Partis, we're coming to conquer Britland and make you into love slaves :0
Hands-make-heart

Well... we're already half way there... now just to conquer Britland Wink

Sylph Wrote:This actually made me giggle :p

Yes Partis, we're coming to conquer Britland and make you into love slaves :0
Hands-make-heart

Well... we're already half way there... now just to conquer Britland Wink

Last time i checked you aint no chinese tho ok i,ll be a love slave (that intrigues me) :p Smile

partis Wrote:Last time i checked you aint no chinese tho ok i,ll be a love slave (that intrigues me) :p Smile

excuse moi? I can be chinese if I wanna! My mama told me I could be whatever I wanted to be if I put my mind to it!

So bend over and take my psuedo-Chinese lovin! :hugs-and-kisses-smi

:p Sheep

I am a native English speaker. From an early age I was forced to speak and write in American standard English. I took honors English in high school and now that I am in university I am forced to take writing classes. I, for one, would much rather take only science, math, and engineering courses, but I have to take standard writing courses in college nonetheless.
English speakers like the British, Canadians, and Australians tend to disagree with some parts of the American standard, but these tend to be very minor disagreements. One such disagreement is the spelling of words like "color" and "honor" as "colour" and "honour." In high school I was taught this and told British spelling is acceptable but in my college I occasionally hear a student ask a question on a possible misspelling when one of my professors are reading information from a British website. This is something very minor that you should not have to worry about.
Keith, you are on my friends list, so you should have my Skype #. If you have a laptop with a webcam you can always feel free to video-chat with me provided you send me a text message in advance. My webcam is not HD but you should still be able to read my lips which should help you understand what I am saying. I can help you pronounce words "properly" whenever you have trouble.
As southbiochem suggested, watching videos in English will help too.

Chase Wrote:Keith, you are on my friends list, so you should have my Skype #. If you have a laptop with a webcam you can always feel free to video-chat with me provided you send me a text message in advance. My webcam is not HD but you should still be able to read my lips which should help you understand what I am saying. I can help you pronounce words "properly" whenever you have trouble.
sure, I do have an skype account. I will chat with you. Thank you~~~~Imu2

Chase Wrote:I am a native English speaker. From an early age I was forced to speak and write in American standard English. I took honors English in high school and now that I am in university I am forced to take writing classes. I, for one, would much rather take only science, math, and engineering courses, but I have to take standard writing courses in college nonetheless.
English speakers like the British, Canadians, and Australians tend to disagree with some parts of the American standard, but these tend to be very minor disagreements. One such disagreement is the spelling of words like "color" and "honor" as "colour" and "honour." In high school I was taught this and told British spelling is acceptable but in my college I occasionally hear a student ask a question on a possible misspelling when one of my professors are reading information from a British website. This is something very minor that you should not have to worry about.
Keith, you are on my friends list, so you should have my Skype #. If you have a laptop with a webcam you can always feel free to video-chat with me provided you send me a text message in advance. My webcam is not HD but you should still be able to read my lips which should help you understand what I am saying. I can help you pronounce words "properly" whenever you have trouble.

All this, just to get a guy's skype#? Damn bitch, talk about thirsty! lolz

Love you big bro Hands-make-heart

We need to skype sometime, but I dun got a webcam :I and I doubt you'd be able to keep up with me anywho xD