Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well what can I say. There are some sick people in this world

Its a good youtube vid. Made me think.

We've come a long way in the last 50 to 60 years but there are still quite a few sad bastards living in the Middle Ages. It helps to vent your anger on them but it's more important to get the discriminatory laws changed and get the anti-discrimination laws implemented every time one of those sad bastards steps out of line. It's also good to celebrate the lives of the people we have lost to intolerant bigots.

Its amaizing how blind people can be.

I mean in 2005 the Govt said apx 1.5 million workers were gay in the UK. SO if you take today and the fact that that is only ppl who have said they are gay on a form the estimate that in the UK alone of the apx 60 million population that almost 5 million are gay! ( MOST LIKELY A LOT MORE!!!! )

Makes me laugh when i see those religious nuts who have signs saying very nasty and evil things that God supposidly said. So why would i want to beleive in someone who is Evil and so vengeful.......... oh dear.

But hey its our choice to be ridiculed and be beaten up or killed by homophobes!

Ive decided to be GAP! Gay And Proud. I am now out and i will not stand by and watch hate crimes! Its time to STOP THE HATE!!

I had to think about it before I watched...for the past 30 years and especially the past two years I have had to let go of the hate I had for these people and it was VERY TOUGH...I asked for (and gratefully received) alot of help in overcoming my hatred for them...so I was nervous about watching it because I didn't want the hatred to come back. What bothers me more than what they do is that they are able to bring people down to their level...

When I had my 21st Birthday Party...I had (still have) a picture taken with myself and 22 of my friends and all of them are dead except for me...and while I watched each one of them die helpless to do anything about it I had to listen to these people when I was in a vulnerable state and a very deep hatred developed and for so long I felt powerless to do anything about it..thankfully it pissed me off that they were able to bring me down to their level and I was determined to overcome it.

I shared this for a reason...I hope someone else can think twice and avoid going down that road or maybe get off of it ...don't let them get to you.

I don't hate them cos it would make me just as bad as them. I know a couple gays who are Cristian and its good to have faith. But when Cristians do the 'gay hate' stuff it makes me wonder, if their god is so loving then why dose he hate queers? The bit of the vid that made me most say was the sign that said "eat a queer fetus for Jesus"
This vid also made me think about this guy at school the only gay hater i'v come across, and what I can do to educate him. And I came up with an idea to educate him on its not ok to bully gays. I'm getting one of my friends (who is rather intimidating but is a nice guy when you get to know him) to have a talk to him. The hater his a bit of a pussy so I WIN!

albabonzai Wrote:But hey its our choice to be ridiculed and be beaten up or killed by homophobes!

I hope you know i was being sarcastic when i said this!!

Quote:I hope you know i was being sarcastic when i said this!!

I know

joshyboi Wrote:I know

cool Big Grin xx

This video made me cry so please excuse me if i get emotional. These are the kinds of things (or people) that make me want to be as good of a person and christian I can be. I done away with my hatred of this shit when I realized that if I really am gonna go to hell for being a christian then they're gonna go too for having hatred in there heart. And I'll be damned if I burn next to one of those stupid cry babies. They wine and complain and throw temper tantrums like my baby sister because the entire world is not to their liking. I can only pity them and hope they never get their incapable hands on me. But on a lighter note, a good friend of mine's cousin moved in with her (she's my neighbor). and he didn't like or trust gay people until he met me, he told me himself how I changed his outlook on gays and that made me feel special like a changed at least on person's life for the better. He's inspired me in many ways and I him since then. I can truly say I love him as a person and I'm gonna show him this video. He really needs to see this.

this is why i carry a walking stick at all times, and i have had to defend myself twice. i am lucky to be alive. some IDIOT pointed a gun at my head and pulled the trigger. he left the safety on and i beat the holy hell out of him. the second time this kid had a crobar. ya i took it and blasted his knees out.

i have no patience nor mercy for haters, you come after me you better be ready to either kill me dead or get your ass kicked.