Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westworld
You know what they say: 'You can't keep a good Ho-dor down.'

I'm so stupid excited for this show tonight. I turned my mom on to it last week and she keeps texting me all her crazy theories. I at least hope the last two episodes of this season answers some questions.

These violent delights have violent ends.

I'm satisfied.

Emiliano Wrote:These violent delights have violent ends.

I'm satisfied.

I agree. I did like it, but I wouldn't recommend it. What would another season have to offer?

Just watch Blade Runner.

I just binge watched the first season and this show is amazing. If you're not watching it, it's right up there with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

And that intro...

escapedlight Wrote:I just binge watched the first season and this show is amazing. If you're not watching it, it's right up there with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

And that intro...

That's how I knew I'd like that show - the first time I saw the opening credits I was so blown away by the beauty and the visuals.

Emiliano Wrote:That's how I knew I'd like that show - the first time I saw the opening credits I was so blown away by the beauty and the visuals.
For that, the Danish Girl, and Carol both spring to mind. Have you seen them, [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]?

princealbertofb Wrote:For that, the Danish Girl, and Carol both spring to mind. Have you seen them, [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]?

I saw The Danish Girl, not Carol yet. The Danish Girl did have some nice visuals but I don't know how I felt about the movie overall.

The real story is even sadder, I suppose, as Lili tried to have a real womb and tubes implanted in the last stages of her transformation, and it went badly wrong. These were times when there were no anti-rejection drugs, and no penicillin / antibiotics against infection either.