Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westworld
Yeah I need to rewatch it all too, I've been meaning to do that but haven't had the time. This past Sunday's episode was great, but a lot of new information to take in.

Still haven't watched the series yet is it any good.
An eye for an eye

It's very good, in my opinion at least.

I really liked this past episode... it's getting better and better I think.

Emiliano Wrote:It's very good, in my opinion at least.

I really liked this past episode... it's getting better and better I think.

So you recommend it then? Might have to have watch, I've seen the original years ago and it scared the hell out of me as a kid lol

artyboy Wrote:So you recommend it then? Might have to have watch, I've seen the original years ago and it scared the hell out of me as a kid lol

Absolutely, it took me about two episodes to get into it, but now Im hooked. Theres a lot of layers to it. Its a show that you could just watch and be entertained, or you could really think about it and go deep.

Im going to make the prediction that Bernard is Arnold. I was rewatching some episodes with the knowledge we gained from Sunday's episode... there are a lot of hints, I think.

^ Could very well be. I know I've missed many of the hints.

How can I say this without spoiling anything....

I'll just say that in the last episode, that ending sequence, there was a small bit of dialog that was particularly chilling. It really made me sit up and take notice.

NativeSon Wrote:How can I say this without spoiling anything....

I'll just say that in the last episode, that ending sequence, there was a small bit of dialog that was particularly chilling. It really made me sit up and take notice.

What was the dialogue?

"What door?"

[Image: 1e7ja9.jpg]