Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Christians say to Atheists
Blue Wrote:Like hooking up with Latino men do you? :tongue::biggrin: (sorry couldn't resist that one.)

Not really, but I have seen some stunning Brazilian men that make me feel positively inadequate as a man. *delicious shiver*

I just like the idea of Christians hearing that and watching their faces as they try to process what they just heard.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:You forgot one:

Wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution, I mean if you are mistaken about there not being a God... well you know what happens.....

[Image: FireAnimation_fishish.gif]

I found a way (as a teen!) that sometimes baffles and sometimes annoys them to no end: "I admit sometimes I fear Allah is real and Mohammed is his only prophet. Hopefully I won't find out that's the case when I die." :tongue:

Who wants to have a marshmallow roast in hell with me?

I had a lover once who liked to say "Oh Hay-soos" in my ear all the time! Sagrin
[Image: 015Small_zpse653e223.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

JisthenewK Wrote:Who wants to have a marshmallow roast in hell with me?

count me in because according to my moms preacher im going to hell... which is funny because i explain to him that im already there earth is hell and summerland is heaven after you get reincarnated enough to work out all the "kinks" in yourself you go to "heaven"

Might as well cont me in too, if the fundies are to be believed, I don't have a choice in the matter. Smile