Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Did You Learn Today?
Well, I usually learn new stuff each day either through learning/studying, problem solving or designing something entirely new creatively! :tongue:

Apart from tinkering with websites I've been playing around with Windows 7 today ~ first time I got my hands on it!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I learned that i am being sent away for 2 weeks on sat, thanks for the warning!!

I learned that... every time I have an appt with my new pain management doc he looks more and more yummy :redface:

i learned that negotating = money ... and hot guys do come in scrubs i saw one at the library and it was awsome.

I'm studying for more Microsoft exams today... :eek:

curt-88 Wrote:i learned that negotating = money ... and hot guys do come in scrubs i saw one at the library and it was awsome.

What's a 'scrub'? Laugh

fjp999 Wrote:I learned that... every time I have an appt with my new pain management doc he looks more and more yummy :redface:

Eeek sorry to hear you're in pain! LOL about the yummy doc... hope you didn't get too excited! hehe

albabonzai Wrote:I learned that i am being sent away for 2 weeks on sat, thanks for the warning!!

Nowhere too dangerous I hope!?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I learned that the Jakey twins are still alive and giong strong.

I learned that if you spend to much time looking at a fit guy, and not enough watching were you're going, you will walk into something. Like a bin.

Also learned - sort of - how to put a girls hair up.

it was a dancing lesson!

Andy Wrote:I'm studying for more Microsoft exams today... :eek:

What's a 'scrub'? Laugh

Eeek sorry to hear you're in pain! LOL about the yummy doc... hope you didn't get too excited! hehe

Nowhere too dangerous I hope!?

Scrubs are like what nurses wear while on duty Im sitting in the library at the college and they teach a nursing program. I cannot imagine how random that post must have been for you guys ... sorry.

Andy Wrote:I'm studying for more Microsoft exams today... :eek:

How they go Andy? Best of luck, sorry a bit late Remybussi

Andy Wrote:Eeek sorry to hear you're in pain! LOL about the yummy doc... hope you didn't get too excited! hehe

Um, his job is MANAGEMENT... I am sure he could handle anything that might pop up Party

Today I learned that madness has no control.