Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Look For In A Partner?
Will and Adam, I think what you guys are building together is awesome, a real testament to what relationships are. To have found each other in this crazy world is hard enough as it is, so hang on to each other and work through the rough spots that all relationships have. I also think the two of you committing to a family (the adoption) is very special. I applaud you both and wish you all the best.

Memechose, Thank you for sharing your life experience/discovery with us. Your story was very heart warming and truly a miracle in it's own right (meeting that way, discovering you were both gay, coming to terms with your feelings, etc.....). Its an amazing story with such a happy ending... you are blessed in many ways. I also wish you all the best, and please keep us posted on the future events as they happen.

Maverick Wrote:Will and Adam, I think what you guys are building together is awesome, a real testament to what relationships are. To have found each other in this crazy world is hard enough as it is, so hang on to each other and work through the rough spots that all relationships have. I also think the two of you committing to a family (the adoption) is very special. I applaud you both and wish you all the best.

Memechose, Thank you for sharing your life experience/discovery with us. Your story was very heart warming and truly a miracle in it's own right (meeting that way, discovering you were both gay, coming to terms with your feelings, etc.....). Its an amazing story with such a happy ending... you are blessed in many ways. I also wish you all the best, and please keep us posted on the future events as they happen.

Will: Thanks for what you said man, it means a lot. And I'm sure that Virge will thank you too if he can pull his finger out of his nose long enough to read it.

But seriously, we do appreciate it.

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: Thanks for what you said man, it means a lot. And I'm sure that Virge will thank you too if he can pull his finger out of his nose long enough to read it.
But seriously, we do appreciate it.

This is for you Will
[Image: qtip_zps7ad0c3ce.jpg]
[SIZE="5"]

Thanks Maverick.
After Jay gets here right after Christmas we're going to FINALLY be sharing the same air 24/7 rather than living 8300 miles apart. When that happens watch out for us. We feel a huge commitment 'to give back.' We'll be starting that sometime early in 2015.
[/SIZE]

Adam and Will, watch this clip from Dawson's creek, made me think of you guys (Will being a cop and all...).

Maverick Wrote:Adam and Will, watch this clip from Dawson's creek, made me think of you guys (Will being a cop and all...).

(Adam) OMG man, that's hilarious --- and not too different from the night I met Will lol -

Adam, glad you enjoyed it.

Oh, sounds like someone was on duty then when you guys met, lol.