Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Want
Eye want 2 be butiful.

ardus Wrote:Sooooo what do you want out of life?

Me, I want a good man who makes me happy, that I can love and protect, a nice home that we share with about 5 acres of land so we can grow vegetables and have some meat animals. With a massive kitchen so I can cook brilliant meals for him.

What do you want?

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I think my 'ideal' is pretty similar - but I insist on organic gardening - organic, no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides. Oh and heirloom varieties of vegetables.

And trees.... Need trees.... always with the trees with this one :tongue:

As for cooking it would be nice to find a man who does the cooking for a change. I'm good at cooking, I have just been doing it for, um decades and I have tired of it. I think the ideal situation is cooking together.

what I want:
-want to move out of this pickem up truck loving rural area i currently live in back into the city

My wants are simple.

I just want to rule the world.
Is that so much to ask???

[Image: cat-king.jpg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I think my 'ideal' is pretty similar - but I insist on organic gardening - organic, no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides. Oh and heirloom varieties of vegetables.

And trees.... Need trees.... always with the trees with this one :tongue:

As for cooking it would be nice to find a man who does the cooking for a change. I'm good at cooking, I have just been doing it for, um decades and I have tired of it. I think the ideal situation is cooking together.

I'll cook for you
:-)

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2