Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Gives You Peace/Relaxes You?
Hopefully we all have something that we do that provides a sense of peace within our souls or allows our minds and/or bodies to relax.

For me, I enjoy playing the violin, practicing yoga, and laying out on the beach.

How about you?

taking a nap
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I love to cook i find it relaxing. But my main bastion of peace has to be riding my motorbike. And oddly running i say oddly because i had never done it untill last year but i find it helps clear my thoughts

CellarDweller Wrote:taking a nap

I knew someone was going to say napping!!! It just had to be you didn't it Chuck?! Wink

shyl4l Wrote:I love to cook i find it relaxing. But my main bastion of peace has to be riding my motorbike. And oddly running i say oddly because i had never done it untill last year but i find it helps clear my thoughts

I used to ride a motorcycle...until you mentioned it, I forgot how incredible it felt to ride on a peaceful country road in the middle of summer!

Music! I come alive when the beat gets me going
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

video games or going for a drive.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

AlohaShannon Wrote:I knew someone was going to say napping!!! It just had to be you didn't it Chuck?! Wink

lmao!

It works like a charm......be all agitated, lay on the couch for a few minutes,.....boom, you're asleep, and wake feeling a bit better.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I love studying horticulture and forestry, and I have about 4 acres of land that I have planted over 80 species of trees and shrubs, so it's basically like a mini arboretum. It can be a lot of work to keep up, but I find it very relaxing and a feeling of accomplishment. When my BF notices I've gone missing he knows to come looking for me out in the woods.

Music...it works wonders.