Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do your dreams end?
Usually, if it's a good dream either it simply fades, or something in reality (phone, having to pee, etc...) interrupts the dream. Most of my nightmares lead to horrible death or injury but, I wake up right before that actually happens in the nightmare.

Of late, physically cold feet have awakened me twice, and a lot of simply waking at odd hours, dreaming, having a night mare or just sleeping. What's with 3:23-3:28 AM? (Central)

Yes death is involved in lot's of my dreams to the extent of looking at my own funeral to waking up when they are placing me in the ground or in that big fire.
Then again I can have the very loving emotional dreams as I have described earlier in this post only to wake up to find that Yes it was a dream and you are still lonely.

My dreams are a fuckin mystery if they don't scare me. Usually if I'm stressed about bills or an upcoming issue with money, I have zombie nightmares.

If it's a bad dream, mostly ends up with heavy breathing. Good dreams I just get a warm feeling in my stomach.

gavjg Wrote:Yes death is involved in lot's of my dreams to the extent of looking at my own funeral to waking up when they are placing me in the ground or in that big fire.
Then again I can have the very loving emotional dreams as I have described earlier in this post only to wake up to find that Yes it was a dream and you are still lonely.

Hello gayjg, and Welcome to GaySpeak... If you are dreaming about death, in general it doesn't mean DEATH, per se, IT means a change in your life. Something that you are hoping to change, or to see changing. Probably, you are dealing with issues that need a new stretch of life, or some kind of change. A new job, a new position, a new romance, a new house... Methinks you are ready for a change, gayjg.

Depending on the dream , if I awake at a certain time.
Sometimes the dream is made up of a larger picture, and starts where the other ended.

My kitty somehow knows when to wake me ,when it's a disturbing dream.

cats have a good sixth sense or so ive been told. one time my friend fell and twisted her ankle and her cat was asleep and he bolted out of bed to her

I wish I could recall how my dream ended.

I've had dreams of vampires (usually bad) since I think I was 10 (after seeing Salem's Lot), and later on I started having zombie dreams as well. And after seeing Buffy as an adult I sometimes had Buffy dreams and Giles winds up as my dad a lot (in one dream I left my real 'rents to go home with Giles). So I guess now that I'm seeing the series Angel (on s2), especially with the ep I saw last night (Thin Dead Line) , it's no surprise I finally had a dream about the show.

I was 15 again, a runaway on the streets of Houston, only Los Angeles as shown on Angel was mixed in everywhere. I was on my skateboard I had then dodging zombie cops when Angel snatched my off my board and took me to the runaway shelter. I can't recall how it ended, though!

It made me realize how unlikely his LA is. I'm pretty sure if I'd made Los Angeles in the summer of 1999 as I'd once intended to do before getting diverted that life for runaways (and even homeless teens under 18) would've been very different than portrayed as on Angel (which takes place a year or so after I'd have showed up). But as I consider Angel's LA an "alternate universe" where "magic is more tangible and its tide has just gotten high" I usually don't have much of a problem accepting some of the outlandish things about mundane matters that the writers of Buffy and Angel sometimes put in. Even so, being Thrash again (the runaway I was at 15, called that because I had and used a skateboard for a little over a month when I first showed up until it was stolen from me) I learned to adjust to the rules of the street...and they're not the same rules as in Angel. (For example, there's no way I'd stay at Anne's runaway shelter, not unless they broke the law to let me stay...the only homeless shelters worth staying at for most runaways are for adults and where they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding the ages of those who stay which is in itself a risk getting shut down if they're caught at it, and they certainly didn't demand full names as Anne did or take the kind of interest she and her volunteers did...and I'm pretty sure if Anne were breaking the law to help the kids then Wolfram & Hart would have her shut down.) The end result was I felt surreal on waking up having experienced both real world Houston and Angel's LA at the same time.

Btw, despite dreaming of Buffy (especially Giles) a lot, I think this was my 2nd time to dream of Angel and the first with him being an important figure in it (last time he was strictly cameo, which I think was a week or so ago).

But I had things to do immediately upon getting up and much of the dream faded, and I can't recall the ending either. Nevertheless, my dodging zombie cops by skateboarding around them (and then dodging a bullet) remains very vivid in my mind.

my dreams change a lot and they always seem to end at the climax of what ever dream it switched to.

My dreams that I remember usually happen after I have awoke before I need to and go back to sleep for a bit as the dream progresses almost always something in reality wakes me up like my alarm.