Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I have longed for...
72jay Wrote:I could say the the exact same thing ... except those thoughts/feelings started somewhere in my 20's
(For me the feelings are more of being close with another guy..rather than just seaxual...but i also have feelings/attraction to women, nothing sexual tho )

I know exactly what you mean. A long time before I would allow myself to have sexual thoughts about a man, I would fantasize about just hugging a guy, and running my hands up and down his back. - Now, I think of the same thing...except we are both naked with hard dicks that are rubbing together.

At this point I'm pretty sure I'm Bisexual. - I'm still attracted to hot girls...but guys have been on my mind more and more.

Mr Hide Wrote:I know exactly what you mean. A long time before I would allow myself to have sexual thoughts about a man, I would fantasize about just hugging a guy, and running my hands up and down his back. - Now, I think of the same thing...except we are both naked with hard dicks that are rubbing together.

So many times i lay awake daydreaming stuff like that before going to sleep Smile LOL seemes almost every night.