Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Best Music You've Ever Heard ?
What is the best music you've ever heard in your opinion ?

I often have an eargasm when I listen to some Led Zeppelin tracks.

I could listen to nothing but Jethro Tull until my dying day and pass on to the next life completely happy. Their music saw me through some rough times and always put me in a smiling mood when I hear it.

Probably Bohemian Rhapsody

Gosh...I don't know...I really like Adele stuff, but I also really like Shinedown...Damien Rice ain't so bad either... Sad

I would say John Rutter's arrangement of Down by the Riverside, if I had to pick just one piece. Almost everything he writes is awesome.
But it's sooooo hard to label anything as the absolute "best" music ever.......

Anything by Tom Waits or Lindsey Buckingham or Captain Beefheart.

Mick

defi not bieber style
Bashing

I went to see Beethoven's 9th symphony performed by the Northstate Symphony about a week ago. Although the Ode to Joy melody is thoroughly engrained in all of us, hearing the whole thing in person with a giant choir was a profound experience. Keeping in mind that Beethoven was completely deaf when he wrote it, the optimism and.... uh... joy I guess of the piece was quite overwhelming. I physically shivered when the cellos start playing the melody slowly and alone in the 4th movement.

wade Wrote:i went to see beethoven's 9th symphony performed by the northstate symphony about a week ago. Although the ode to joy melody is thoroughly engrained in all of us, hearing the whole thing in person with a giant choir was a profound experience. Keeping in mind that beethoven was completely deaf when he wrote it, the optimism and.... Uh... Joy i guess of the piece was quite overwhelming. I physically shivered when the cellos start playing the melody slowly and alone in the 4th movement.

freude schöner götterfunken tochter aus elysium!!!!!!!!