Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Best Music You've Ever Heard ?
SolemnBoy Wrote:freude schöner götterfunken tochter aus elysium!!!!!!!!

Lol. I squeed with joy every time I heard them sing Elysium. It's now my new favorite word.

Wade Wrote:Lol. I squeed with joy every time I heard them sing Elysium. It's now my new favorite word.

Ahah I was exactly the same the first time I heard it and then looked it up...

SolemnBoy Wrote:Ahah I was exactly the same the first time I heard it and then looked it up...

I know, I know. It's kind of a bummer. But I just look at it as a nice metaphor.

My music sensibilities always change, like there were certain bands or artists that I've loved for periods, but that periods gone, Like,Sigur ros’s takk is not what it once was (to me) likewise red hot chilli peppers,and countless more, but if i have to name some, here they are (doubtless I'll forget loads)

Mettalica -nothing else matters
the righteous brothers - unchained melody.
Snow patrol - run
extreme - more than words
Nessum dorma

My Goddess of Song....

Donna Summer
She did no wrong...

If I have a proper funeral, I want her music played.
Especially "I Feel Love", the extended version.

[Image: donna-summer-died.jpg]

partisan Wrote:My music sensibilities always change, like there were certain bands or artists that I've loved for periods, but that periods gone, Like,Sigur ros’s takk is not what it once was (to me) likewise red hot chilli peppers,and countless more, but if i have to name some, here they are (doubtless I'll forget loads)

Mettalica -nothing else matters
the righteous brothers - unchained melody.
Snow patrol - run
extreme - more than words
Nessum dorma

I usually dont like hard rock, but I like Metallica.
Love James Hetfields voice!!!

Ekwarph Wrote:I often have an eargasm when I listen to some Led Zeppelin tracks.

Wel,l Led Zeppelin does have some great songs.

cheerypie Wrote:defi not bieber style
Bashing

I agree with you on that.

Donna Summers – Could It Be Magic - at the opening party of the Saint in New York; it was not only me but about Three Thousand other, who reacted the same way.

It was beyond Magical.

I personally enjoy all kinds of music. Anything from classical (Mozart, Chopin, and the whole gang) to rap and heavy metal. Even a little country music from time to time. But my go to music for whenever I need a pick me up is Celtic. I love a good Irish jig or a haunting melody from the old country. Smile