Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Favorite Pizza?
I either order Uber-Cheese pizza on the thick crust, or veggi lovers on the original crust.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I either order Uber-Cheese pizza on the thick crust, or veggi lovers on the original crust.

Ooooo, Veggie Lovers.....
Onions, black and green olives, mushrooms (yeah, I know, not a veggie), avocado, tomatoes, shredded squash, tomato sauce, and lots of CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!

I like simple Margherita pizzas, or eggplant/parmiggiano. Once, I tried honey and goat cheese pizza (a special for Tinkles :biggrin: ), it was soo good !

I'll join Meebles and Evan in the ALL-PIZZA-IS-GOOD-PIZZA camp. But I do have some particular favorite toppings like sausage, mushrooms, spinach, black olives...I usually prefer thicker hand-tossed or deep dish crusts to thin crust too. My most recent favorite combo lately has been alfredo sauce, spinach and grilled chicken...YUM

I love pizza forever and ever till the end of time.. and then some.

When I used to eat pork, it'd be pepperoni, but now when I make it I use
turkey-pepperoni, that or just buy cheese pizza then just put the turkey pepperoni
after.

I also love veggie-pizza, with spinach, eggplant, tomato, broccoli, onions,
mushroom, olives, and whatever other veggies that can go in it.

I used to work at a grocers-pizza-place and we made this white pizza [no sauce],
so it's just drizzle of olive oil, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese and some parsley on
a thin crust.. SO GOOD Wink

..now I want pizza D;

OMG!!!!

Spazzo's BBQ Chicken Pizza with extra onions!!!!

[Image: 2682732_f520.jpg]

Taco Pizza
[Image: tacopizza1.jpg]

Spinach Pizza
[Image: spinach-pepper-jack-pizza-fw0710-xl.jpg]

The two most SEXIEST words in the English language.............

PIZZA BUFFET
[Image: img_2139.jpg]

I only like the thin crust store-bought frozen pizza, Tex Mex is delicious, probably my fave with a side of coleslaw mmm… damn it, I made myself hungry.

My absolute fave is called "Paulista" around here. It's minced pepperoni, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and I like it with lots of tomato sauce. I also put some pepper on top of it.

I think some of the flavours I've tried in the USA are kind of weird (but the taco and chicken BBQ Tinkles posted
seem delicious). I remember getting one with pineapple on it. And I've seen people putting avocado on subs... To me, it's dessert! hehe Smile

Pizza in Brazil is usually with a thin crust, unless you want it stuffed.

OOOOH, and guess what my parents got for dinner tonight!!

If you go to Lisbon, Portugal you simply HAVE to visit a place called Casanova: it's the best pizza you'll ever have in your life!

Here's what Tripadvisor had to say about it:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_...adura.html