Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Ideal Breakfast
As I sit with my morning OJ, I find myself a curious thought. Good people of the GaySpeak Forums, what is your ideal breakfast?

For me it's Pancakes, sausage, eggs, and a glass of OJ.

A big bowl of sauerkraut and some spam.

I don't actually eat breakfast most days. I hate mornings and everything to do with them. Lunch is awesome though.

gurl slap me with a poptart most days and it's a blessing xD

Well I suppose I really really like Cereal. However, you see what you do is, you get the Milk, you get da cornflakes, and then you get the Banana and you chop up the Banana and drop them bad boys in da cereal and boom bang fuck, you get and oral orgasm :3Imu2

Anything to do with Fruits really. We're Fish/Fruit people.

A Traditional morning Dish is Cod Fish and Potatoes with Banana and Avocado, but it's also an evening dish as well. Not to mention Fish Cakes and a lemon.

but that's all the traditional stuff, as for modern stuff, just give me some Pancakes with Potatoe, bacon and some FABULOUS ass Grapefruit Juice.

Not many people I know like grapefruit juice, but it's what completes my life, no matter the meal, if even I have one! I need my drug of choice :hugs-and-kisses-smi

I like pizza.

Well my idea of breakfast in bed... That's my ideal breakfast Wink hehe

As far as food, my ideal breakfast is waffles with butter, milk, and French toast sticks.

Two slices of well-cooked bacon, two poached eggs, a slice of toast, glass of orange juice (freshly squeezed) and a pot of tea ftw.

A slice of whole wheat bread with a layer of crunchy peanut butter, put a banana in the middle and fold like a taco Big Grin, Greek yogurt with crushed strawberry on the side and maybe some grapes if I have them. water/coke with the meal, coffee afterwards.

eeeehhhhhhhhh...

If I ever had breakfast...*sigh*...or at least had the time to even consider breakfast...

I like keeping it simple...somewhat of a filler till lunch...

so oatmeal with milk or bread with avocado..(don't kill me, I have enough with Argentineans telling us putting avocado in bread is weird :tongueSmile

if there's no oatmeal (or cereal on the rare occasion I eat it) milk is a big no....I hate milk....I usually, and not just on breakfast, just drink tea....almost during the entire day.....damn Brits and their influence in these latitudes..:biggrin:

Woollyhats Wrote:I like pizza.
Cold or Re-heated... >.>

southbiochem Wrote:... with avocado..(don't kill me, I have enough with Argentineans telling us putting avocado in bread is weird :tongueSmile

Marry me.

Avocado in bread is nothing compared to the shit we do with food. People wonder why we make Banana Bread straight from da Banana and all that, but gurl fuck it.

Avocado is like our unofficial fruit xD

You now have my full respect. Court Adjourned.