Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What O/S are you using?
O/S = operating system (as in main software on your computer) Wink

Pc
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Actually I'm using several OS-es:

- Windows 2000 at the office
- Mac OS X Tiger on my main computer at home
- Mac OS 7.5 on an old Mac that I didn't use for quite some time
- Free BSD and Windows 2000 (dual boot) on an old Compaq that I didn't use since december.

OK, I'm a nerd, I admit it . Big Grin A gay one OK, and ia nice one I hope, but still a nerd. Happy I should throw away some of this old trash and make room for a nice boyfriend.

This poll isn't very relevant for this website, but still I like it.

I used to have lots of old computer bits lying around too but just before I moved I got rid of them on eBay! Smile It's amazing that there's always someone out there willing to pay good money for your junk.

How about www.ebay.nl ... buyer collects for the heavy stuff!? Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Vista Business since December.

Works better than the crappy Home Editions.

I have only ever used Windows. I live a sheltered life.

Old thread! I use Mac OS X. Big Grin

Damn these resurrected threads Wink

XP on my admin/internet computer in England

OSX 10.4 on my music computer

Vista on this computer.

You say old thread but if someone posted the same you all say to go to the other thread!! There is only so much we can talk about you know!! Tongue:biggrin:

I started using windows 7 which i like but if i want to use a computer for studio recording reasons i would go with a Mac

Windows 7 on my home desktop and netbook.
Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.5/10.6 on my computers at work.