Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad news
i just came out to my best friend last month and she took it well... or so i thought. you see i also just came out to another one of my friends yesterday, and then today i got in a fight with my one friend (sort of) and she said that for some reason i was really pissing her off lately and now we're not talking. my other friend (the one i'm not fighting with) said that the friend that i am fighting with just thinks that i'm making up this whole gay thing for attention and that it isn't really true. she said she may have just been in a bad mood when she said this and she wasn't sure this was the reason she was mad at me. this is very very depressing, she was one of my best friends. and if we're not talking i don't knwo what to do. help...

ouch

my mother told me the same thing when I told her -- that I was making it up or confused - just follow your heart

if they don't understand it's their problem

Hey,

i know it is depressing and feels bad when these sort of things happen with friends and especially the close ones but dont worry to much there are alway going to be arguments with friends but you make up. Hopefully is not a big thing and you guys will sort it out whatever it is. Let her cool down and ask her why she is not talking to you. If she doesnt want to talk anymore then be fine with it and learn from that. You are going to meet a lot of people to be friends and make a connection in the years to come.

it took me a few years to confront mom after that but i did and she said I dont want to talk about it and that's it and you're going to live in hell

ouch

then a few months later she said we love you no matter what but we don't agree with your "decision" but understand that it is because we worry about you

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:i just came out to my best friend last month and she took it well... or so i thought. you see i also just came out to another one of my friends yesterday, and then today i got in a fight with my one friend (sort of) and she said that for some reason i was really pissing her off lately and now we're not talking. my other friend (the one i'm not fighting with) said that the friend that i am fighting with just thinks that i'm making up this whole gay thing for attention and that it isn't really true. she said she may have just been in a bad mood when she said this and she wasn't sure this was the reason she was mad at me. this is very very depressing, she was one of my best friends. and if we're not talking i don't knwo what to do. help...

She's just mourning the person that she thought you were. Just let her be and if she comes back around, she comes back around. now the question you should be asking is if she really is as good of a friend as you believe her to be.

Give her time and be patient, it's a lot of information for someone to process, especially when you are younger... things just seem to be more ... well dramatic then what it really is.