Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What We Do in the Shadows
This show is great... If you haven't checked it out definitely do so. It comes on FX (in US) and I think it is on some streaming services...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I watched the pilot when it started last year and decided it’s not for me. One of those shows that talks about all the crazy stuff the characters have done, but not showing it.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

(08-26-2020, 03:07 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote: I watched the pilot when it started last year and decided it’s not for me. One of those shows that talks about all the crazy stuff the characters have done, but not showing it.

It kind of reminds me of The Office somewhat...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(08-26-2020, 04:01 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 03:07 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote: I watched the pilot when it started last year and decided it’s not for me. One of those shows that talks about all the crazy stuff the characters have done, but not showing it.

It kind of reminds me of The Office somewhat...
Never watched that. Working in one during the day was enough for me.
Bernd

@Bhp91126 Never watched The Office? Parks and Recreation?

The best way to describe shows like The Office or Parks and Recreation is sort of a "mockumentary" as they call it. I will say the (US) pilot of The Office definitely not as great as the later seasons...When Steve Carell left the show sort of lost its way, writers got lazy, tried to bring new characters in and so on.
Check out my stuff!

Nope, nope, nope & nope. For the last 10 - 15 years I hardly watched any regular TV. Just Game of Thrones, the good place, Project Runway (but even gave up on that at some point). I tried Drag race, but my English isn’t up to it.
Bernd

I like Drag Race but I kind of got burned out the last couple seasons....

I will say I liked the UK version, it is much less nastiness than the US versions... Haven't got around to checking out the Canadian version yet.
Check out my stuff!