Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Do?
Hey,

Please may you tell me what YOU would do in my situation.

In the past my boyfriend has stealed from my house, and I told him that if he stole from me again we were over. (were talking £5, £10 etc)

However now I've found out he's stolen £50 of one of his mates via using his card in a machine and used the pin

I think this is MUCH serious compared to just taking from my house. I know he's not stolen from me but he's committed a crime.

Should I act (ie get rid of him), tell him I know? What do I do, I'm really unsure.

Call the police! It sounds like hes only going to get worse! Do you have any reason as to why he needs the money, is he on drugs or is he just genuinely skint?

Sorry to hear of your missfortune, someone stole from me once, so i stole something back from them and refused to give it them back until i got my item back! It worked alright, however im not suggesting you should sink to his level as it does not always work out right!

Do you really want to be associated with someone who behaves like this? You could end up getting into trouble yourself.

I agree with Marsh. You don´t need to invite criminals into your house-

You need to watch yourself. I dont know your geographical location but in the UK, if he gets caught by say the guy he stole from tells the cops and they find out you know then you will be charged as an accessory as well. The law is clear on the matter, however the morality is also an issue. He needs to be stopped and maybe an intervention is required on your behalf. I think you need to talk to his mate and let him decide as he is now the victim.