Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Shame
Nick9 Wrote:I dare to believe that this is not true. Smile It probably depends on the country you live in too, though.

i said "might be"

as in , i don't think that it's true . but i know that it might be .
my point was that i thought saying "most straight people" was a dumb generalization ...

Well the same could be said when people call all gays fudge packers and so forth, assuming all gay men take penis up their bums, when in reality we are just like hetro men, we have our likes and dislikes when it comes to sex.

This all falls under sterotyping, and as stated above they only tend to fall back on such statements of insult because they are clueless to reality. They feel unsecure about the unknown and fear when the unknown becomes a success into todays world.

I have alot of straight friends and they are not homophobs at all, but accept me for the person i am... (With that said, it takes alot to accept a person as random and crazy as myself) but yea ive built loads of bridges and am very well connected myself, but someone gets wind im gay that doesnt know me then instantly that sterotype of attitude cuts in and its sad to witness, i feel pity for them in honesty.

It's ironic that straight people hate gay people considering they are the ones who populated the earth with them.

MikeMG Wrote:It's ironic that straight people hate gay people considering they are the ones who populated the earth with them.

Indeed, we should thank them for their efforts, after all it takes two of them to make one of us

JohnDoe Wrote:"You can build a hundred bridges in your life and suck one c*ck and you will forever be known as a c*cksucker"

For the record, of those two, I'm not as interested in building bridges.