Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about music?
Haven't seen this thread before. I listen to a lot of Evanescence, Nickelback, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, H.I.M., The Rasmus, Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails, stuff like that. Most of what I listen to is a bit older - I sort of live under a rock when it comes to new music. Meh.

WhoTFisAlex Wrote:I sort of live under a rock when it comes to new music. Meh.

seems like you live under rock as well. Wink

My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy are my 2 main favorites. also paramore is one of my recent favorites.

TolbarixZhei Wrote:recently, ive had a HUGEEE obsession with jrock.. (japanese rock) a specific genre would have to be visual kei.. not sure what i mean.. well heres the kicker..
[Image: 299349943_l.jpg]
this band is malice mizer

[Image: vidoll.jpg]
this band is vidoll

now look very carefully.. see it? they are all men.. every single one of them!! not only are their stage/cd/live/street appearances amazing. the music is just as good.. the only thing i have a hard time with is the vocalist.. as it is japanese, and its quite difficult to undersand :confused: what they are saying.. but the music is simply amazing.. for anyone whos curious about more.. i have over 500 songs by bands like this.. some heavy some fun.. mostly heavyAstrosmiley2
i like jrock 2! an cafe iz my favoriot band...

My tastes are pretty-much all encompassing - however I'm NOT a fan of heavy blues music (as in that kinda "mybabydoneleftmeforthemilkmanandtookablackcatowomanwithhar" kinda thang) ...

... but aside from that bring it on !!!!! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I have a taste for classical and orchestral music.
Carl Orff: O Fortuna
Wagner: Ring/Ride of the Valkyries
Nobuo Uematsu: One Winged Angel, Liberi Fatali, Dancing Mad, The Extreme, The Dark Messenger
Joseph Lo Duca
Howard Shore
Danny Elfman

I also like J-Rock
L'arc En Ciel
Asian Kung Fu Generation
Nobodyknows+
Do As Infinity