Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I?
I'm sort of trying to understand what I would be classified as here:

On the one hand, I like guys, and I like the idea of topping a guy. In this sense, I could be classified as a top gay transman.

However, I'm not entirely turned off by vaginas. Going by that and the above piece of information, one might come to the conclusion I'm bi.

Still on the other hand, I don't find women the least bit attractive even though I'm okay with vaginas. I don't enjoy their body shapes, breasts, at all. And when I do think about vaginas, I tend to fantasize about men having them rather than fantasize of women.

What would you guys think if you tried to put a label on me?

You are a human being

Labels are for clothes. Putting labels on yourself puts you in a box which limits you to that box.
Be the best person you can be, don't let sex be your identity.

I'd tend to agree with Dfiant here... Given that you prefer men's bodies and would prefer men to have vaginas, then you sound like you are more attracted to what looks like you.... There might be an element of narcissism in this but then, isn't that what gay is? I don't know how we can explain how we are wired or what gets us going, but I think it's faire to say that going with your instincts is probably what will make you happiest. Why do you say you are Transsexual then, SquidLover?

dfiant Wrote:Labels are for clothes. Putting labels on yourself puts you in a box which limits you to that box.

THIS!! Xyxthumbs

princealbertofb Wrote:Why do you say you are Transsexual then, SquidLover?

Having a dumb moment here and wondering if this was a rhetorical question to point out labels not being important or what.

dfiant Wrote:Labels are for clothes. Putting labels on yourself puts you in a box which limits you to that box.

Spot on Big Grin

I agree 100%.