Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I fighting for?
You're fighting for YOUR future. You didn't cut because you have a strong will and its showing <3 Sad Ive never spoken to you other than replying to your topics but just know I do care about you man and I would hate to see something horrible happen to you. Keep fighting, and believe me when I say you can call someone beautiful and it not mean anything more than a compliment I do it sometimes though Im a bit shy Smile And being gay is normal Smile

I'm 29 years old. When I was 15 I had no idea that I'd be the way I am now at 29 (I thought I did, but what happened to me and where I'm at now is so completely different from what I imagined back then). And this happens to many people.

You will change in the next 10 years or so. Very likely, you'll decide you'll want something (and someone) very different for yourself in 10 years than you do now. If you do what most people do as they get older, you'll care less and less what other people think, at least when it comes to things like clothes and hobbies. You'll become more comfortable with your sexuality (and btw, many straight people at your age are uncomfortable with their sexuality, too, on how powerful and overwhelming it can be). And the things you care about now probably won't matter in another 10 years while you'll care about things then that you barely think about now.

And it seems to me that the world is becoming more gay friendly (the current ATTEMPTED backlash in the USA notwithstanding) so I imagine you'll not only like yourself a lot more in 2023 but you'll find the world more accepting of yourself as well.

It seems to me that's a reason to hang on, to become the person you were meant to be, especially in your case when it's almost certain you'll be far happier and better off than you are now.

You have so many different thoughts... and you know how bad a young man can feel, you are angry, you find a lot of questions : Why you don´t start a social group for young people with the same or other experiences here ? You know the feelings, you know what kind of answers you are waiting for... help us older people to understand people of your age better... and help others to understand them self. I think that is a very important task... and it could help other very good. That´s a important fight.... a fight wich only young people can do, because they know their own questions and feelings.