Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am i doing wrong?!
Flyboy, you are talking about sex and rape in the same question. Rape is a crime and should be reported by anyone whenever it happens.
You put in hehehe like you were telling us some kind of funny story. You didn't experience anything funny, humorous, or something you talk like a gee guy whilakers look what happened to me. Attempted rape is a serious felony. I don't want you to ignore a bastard that might rape me or anyone else.
Contrary to some members gay guys are no more legally responsible for being raped than a woman. You do not have to arm yourself to go about your business. We employ policemen with weapons to deal with attempted rapists. It's not your fault so don't make it sound like it is. The # is 911. When they ask you what you are calling about say SOMEONE TRIED TO RAPE ME.

I don't like you telling me you can outrun a rapist. I use a waker kid and I can't outrun anybody. Call the police.

gilhooly Wrote:Flyboy, you are talking about sex and rape in the same question. Rape is a crime and should be reported by anyone whenever it happens.
You put in hehehe like you were telling us some kind of funny story. You didn't experience anything funny, humorous, or something you talk like a gee guy whilakers look what happened to me. Attempted rape is a serious felony. I don't want you to ignore a bastard that might rape me or anyone else.
Contrary to some members gay guys are no more legally responsible for being raped than a woman. You do not have to arm yourself to go about your business. We employ policemen with weapons to deal with attempted rapists. It's not your fault so don't make it sound like it is. The # is 911. When they ask you what you are calling about say SOMEONE TRIED TO RAPE ME.

I don't like you telling me you can outrun a rapist. I use a waker kid and I can't outrun anybody. Call the police.

I totally understand what you mean. I know its not a small thing or something i should take lightly but i already got over the fact that it almost happened to me (i know that it can change or affect people very harshly but thankfully, i recovered quickly). One thing ill definitely have a hard time doing though is telling other people (even authorities) about the embarrassing parts of it. The one who got me while i was in the locker room was able to do a few things to me that i really dont want other people to know... despite that, i got to report some of it to the local authority and he is now banned from the area and they are keeping a close watch on him.

Also, i put the title as 'what am i doing wrong' because even my friends find it strange that i attract a number of these kinds of people. I know its not my fault but sometimes i think that theres something about me.. maybe, that attracts them..

i guess i just wrote it in a 'light' tone cause i didnt want anyone to get worried. sorry if it offended you in any way, i didnt mean to belittle the seriousness of being raped.

jbrowder24 Wrote:I'm curious about these guys and how you're becoming acquainted with them. Are they strangers in a street? From gay clubs? From online that assumed it was a hook-up when you were just looking to hang? If it's strangers in a street, I'm not sure what to tell you other than to second that mace. If it's the other two, don't put yourself in a one-on-one situation with someone until you've chatted and are certain it's someone that wants to date. Meet in public places, have significant chats online before meeting in person, etc. Without knowing more details on these guys, I might be missing something, but real guys are out there. Any plans on coming out at some point, at least to some? You have to do that at your own pace, but if you're wanting a real relationship it's something to give serious consideration.

It really does help once you come out. I came out to my parents. I noticed I wasnt always watching my back anymore. I could stop lying about dumb stuff. I could stop move on and make plans for myself.

Miller91 Wrote:It really does help once you come out. I came out to my parents. I noticed I wasnt always watching my back anymore. I could stop lying about dumb stuff. I could stop move on and make plans for myself.

Oh, ive already come out to my parents though i have a slight suspicion that they dont believe me. And although im closeted, i try to make people figure it out without me directly telling them so im hoping/guessing that at least some people know about it.

Hello there,
I think you could do with showing your colours... If a rapist comes near you just tell em NO and remind them next time u will be breaking their testicles and feeding them their own BOILED so think again lol... If you are looking for someone why not chat to a guy who takes ya fancy... Smile

zeon Wrote:Hello there,
I think you could do with showing your colours... If a rapist comes near you just tell em NO and remind them next time u will be breaking their testicles and feeding them their own BOILED so think again lol... If you are looking for someone why not chat to a guy who takes ya fancy... Smile

Thing is, i usually dont know that theyre rapists till they actually try and grab me.

flyboy Wrote:Ill keep everything you said in mind Smile but just so you know, none of them happened in risky places. 2 in a mall and one at school. And i don't wear revealing clothing haha the one where i was wearing underwear was in a locker room. i was changing Tongue Im much more cautious nowadays though Smile

time to buy some pepperspray Tongue

Ya these are just some general rules to stop any sort of predatory confrontation!

Crazy people are everywhere! Not just in gritty areas (obviously!)

It's more of a pick and choose advisory!

So ya, Stock up on the pepper spray, and make sure you know how to use it!

flyboy Wrote:Thing is, i usually dont know that theyre rapists till they actually try and grab me.

Hi,
I was having a think.... When you say rapist i would like to define whether its flirting touchy feely or genuine rapist.. If they are flirting and then have a grope that is harrassment but if they force against your will for example u say no and they say yes and perisist that can be construded as rape... I would explain to them during conversation that your not interested in one night stands and you are not some floosy to be bent over and screwed... If they dont respect this then they can sod off

zeon Wrote:Hi,
I was having a think.... When you say rapist i would like to define whether its flirting touchy feely or genuine rapist.. If they are flirting and then have a grope that is harrassment but if they force against your will for example u say no and they say yes and perisist that can be construded as rape... I would explain to them during conversation that your not interested in one night stands and you are not some floosy to be bent over and screwed... If they dont respect this then they can sod off

They were definitely genuine rapists. They didnt even try to ask me if it was okay with me to do anything with them. They basically just grabbed me and tried to start doing things.