Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are poppers?
I'm wondering if I HAVE tried this after all.

We didn't huff it, we'd dip cigarettes into a small vial holding the liquid (not lighting them before and after) and then "smoke" it, and it worked about exactly like poppers did. Not that we used it for sex or dancing. Gods I laughed so hard and I remember I enjoyed spinning like a little girl when I was on it but I felt like it was killing brain cells so I stopped. And I think I was right, my memory is usually pretty sharp (as long as I don't mix it up with another memory), but I cannot remember the street name for it!

I do recall that it was sold for $10 a bottle (very small bottle), though given that's black market prices I have no idea how "normal" (or good/bad) such a price would be, especially not back in 98.

Poppers? Cooool!

I see the medical info has already been given...

I 'ain't a medical person, this is my personal experience.

Really great, non addictive, lowers your inhibitions, relaxes your muscles and gives you the greatest climax ever! (You just gotta "go over" when under the rush Sperm )

Different brand names react differently for EG.
Man-scent: - Takes you under slowly, the rush is not so deep but it holds for longer
Jungle juice: - Takes you down very quickly and very deep but comes up much quicker

Concerning the headache, start with old poppers and move on to fresh, the headache does go away after a few times....

I don't inhale it through my nose, I inhale through my mouth, I think the rush is better.

The only side effects that I've noticed is that after a lot of use, my nose bleeds & I seem to be a bit forgetful, which goes away when I stop

Do yourself a favor.
Put on your favorite piece of music (I particularly like Bridge over troubled water by S&G)
Get into the "sweet spot" of your Hi-fi, Take a deep hit of your favorite brand... And experience the music.

Yip an I'm 55
Trial by error