Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are these?
A couple of possibilities for you to google. Smile

When Fordyce spots exist on the head of the penis and foreskin they are called Tyson's glands. There is a lot of normal variation among males, but they usually occur in pairs.

Pearly penile papules (PPPs) are tiny lumps in neat rows around the corona of the penis. These are uniform, symmetrical and dome shaped. These are often described as having a yellowish tint.

Hope this helps.

It looks a lot like Tyson's glands, but i dont have it on the head, but on the foreskin is that normal? Sad

just repeating like others have said , your health is important and we could tell you the wrong thing and so you stop worrying and think your ok , that's not good mate .... trust me...your Doc has seen absolutely everything... in a single day he/she could do a rectal examination , a smear test for a woman ..need I go on - any good doctor will put you at ease when you first explain your problem and that you are reluctant to undress , im sure he would even look at close up photo on your phone if your too embarrassed -
it may feel awkward but be brave and go to the Docs = the piece of mind alone has got to be worth it

Anonymous Wrote:It looks a lot like Tyson's glands, but i dont have it on the head, but on the foreskin is that normal? Sad

If there's a qualified doctor on GS he hasn't made himself known yet. It is utterly ridiculous not to go to see your doctor. There are many infections that start off with something seemingly innocuous and then go away only to return months or even years later with a vengeance. They can kill too!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

if there is a possability it is vd you should see a doctor. in my opinion. And good luck .

So man up and walk into your doctor's office and get a real answer. If the pretty lady nurse asks what you are there for, say that you would best discuss that with the doctor. When the doctor asks what is going on, say straight up that you are very shy and embarrassed about this but you have something going on with you foreskin that you don't understand and that you want to make sure everything is OK.

Believe me, doctors have heard it all before and they have, each and every one, made a pledge to spend their lives helping people.

Just do it. You will be informed and relieved.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:So man up and walk into your doctor's office and get a real answer. If the pretty lady nurse asks what you are there for, say that you would best discuss that with the doctor. When the doctor asks what is going on, say straight up that you are very shy and embarrassed about this but you have something going on with you foreskin that you don't understand and that you want to make sure everything is OK.

Believe me, doctors have heard it all before and they have, each and every one, made a pledge to spend their lives helping people.

Just do it. You will be informed and relieved.

#word !

Agreed with the the others here, none of us, as far as I am aware, are qualified to tell you what it is, especially when we can't see what you are describing. If you are concerned, and it seems you are, you need to go to a doctor. Like the others have said, the doctor has seen many, many penises in their lifetime, they are there to help, not judge.

..and I'm just joining the others:

Go to a doctor. They are there to help us. Only a visit at the doc can give you security and proper help.