Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you? Morning, Noon, or Night person?
I'm an all day/night person. Just gives me a heads up and
I'll be there.

..granted, I might be highly caffeinated, but I'll be there Big Grin

I wake up early usually, but I'm not a morning person. I hate mornings. But I love afternoon-evening! It really depends on my mood though!

I'm something between morning and night person.

I'm a nooner, in the middle of the day I can't set still for very long. I do like to stay up late if I don't have to work the next day but at niight I go into anti-social mode.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I love the night… it's such an amazing time. The quiet (if it's not a party), the darkness outside, the stillness… but then I am such a light sleeper that I have issues sleeping in very late… and my schedule requires me to be up before 6.

Definitely a night person.

I'm the rare species of a morning person. When the sun is out, I have to be up or I feel like I'm wasting time, and then I get extremely tired during the night, haha. I just enjoy the brightness of sun, makes me generally happy. Smile

I'm a definite night person living a morning schedule. Though, I suppose, that's pretty common with a lot of night owls. If only I could get a job that started, say, two in the afternoon....

When I say I'm a morning person, that's not entirely correct by definition. To many, morning is when the sun comes out. To me, morning is when my phone first rings around 3:30 to 4:00 am. That's when my morning starts. I can conveniently to others, call Australasia and Europe and they know they can always call me. The moment my eyes flap up, I'm open for business. I've had friend try and lift their heads above a coffee mug and say, "....you're awake....? At this hour? Isn't that unnatural.....?" I also shave with a straight edge razor but that's not information that will please them to learn at just that moment; They're already having a problem with blood, getting it to move faster than sludge.

findingmyway Wrote:I'm a definite night person living a morning schedule. Though, I suppose, that's pretty common with a lot of night owls. If only I could get a job that started, say, two in the afternoon....

Actually, my work starts at 4 pm. Some say how lucky I am to have a very convenient work time.
I go to bed at 2 am, but always wake up at 7 or 8 am. Thanks to the super noisy neighbors...
I love waking in the morning, do some stretching and HIT, but I will need another sleep hour after that.