Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing for Pride?
its the first of August here

and im going to go to pride in Vancouver
i wish i could go to toronto XD

I love Pride, the parade, the picnic, the vendors, the people, all of it, never miss it, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Pride was never my thing. Just another reason to party and carry on like jerks.....At least to the one my friend took me to. So never again, I know who i am. I don't feel i need to wave it to the world.

Mick

Pride? Every year I take a few hours out of the day on Pride Day and remember Judy Garland and I offer my thanks and respect to the gay people who stood up and said NO MORE! to the harrassment they endured daily. I am grateful to each and every one of them.

Parades...Parties...nah. Not my thing.

It's a little out of date, but I want to see a hunky, straight looking guy in a T-shirt that says "I'm so gay."

zeon Wrote:Hello,
I am very very anti pride.. I am myself first and gay second... Alot of people use our day this year which is second weekend in august as a excuse to shag drink and regret things later and i cant be bothered with all that its expensive over rated and usually full of total twats lol... However i dont condone those who do go for it each to their own

?Smile

kindest regards

zeon
i beeen to it. it was good becase i can meet some gay peple and say imgay an do dancing . it was a lovly day i thout imhappy im gay like. i wasent drunk or shag

I think the one in the city closest to me is a little less than a month from now.

Will probably do the same as last year...I won't go LOL but will watch some videos from it afterwards on YouTube

I'm attending it this year, unlike last year. I felt rather obligated as I live 150 yds away from the venue. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

i hope iit is newcastle pride agian it is very good.i wll go to it.i beent to the main day and i been to the other things like painting a banner and a film. i been with my sister an her frinds.i like it

The most important part of pride for me has always been the marches, rallies, speeches and remembering those who fought the cause in the past. The partying leaves me rather cold.

I guess I was a little proud that one of my bands was asked to head up the parade in our local pride this year. Unfortunately, we're already booked to play elsewhere that day so I had to turn it down.