Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing for the weekend?
Share with us your plans for the weekend? I know everyone is still gonna work on Friday, but here we have Friday and Saturday off.. But I still would like to know what everyone is doing for the weekend.

As for me, tomorrow I am volunteering as part of an organizing team for a showcase event of short films.. Then on Saturday, my guy is visiting for the day so I am taking him on a tour around the city and going to show him a castle where I live which is pretty cool. Can't wait to see him.

What about you?

Staying home sadly. Still need to take things slowly because of scar. Maybe watch some movies with bf.

as of now, cleaning the apartment and doing laundry.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Watermark Wrote:Staying home sadly. Still need to take things slowly because of scar. Maybe watch some movies with bf.

Lol, No not sadly... You have to take care of your wound so that it can heal and you can go back to doing sports and fun activities again!

CellarDweller Wrote:as of now, cleaning the apartment and doing laundry.

Sounds good... Make sure to treat yourself to some fun after doing all that house work!

verysimple Wrote:Lol, No not sadly... You have to take care of your wound so that it can heal and you can go back to doing sports and fun activities again!

True Smile Just need to be patient for little longer.

I'm actually NOT working on Friday for the second week in a row. Last week was Good Friday (religious holiday) which I ended up not really doing anything religious, just spending some time in a beautiful place. This week I'm going to the New York Auto Show with the guy I mentioned in my concert post a few months ago on Friday, to a funeral on Saturday for another friend's dad, hiking on Sunday.

I'm going to a wedding Sunday. Saturday looks pretty open, so I'll probably use it to catch up on chores, and do some work on a long-range project that I have on the burner.

Lex

For my weekend...I am a volunteer with the Community Center in my neighborhood and on Saturday mornings or afternoons, we have a breakfast or a lunch for those individuals who are in need of a meal which is usually homeless and low income families/individuals. I've been doing this for a couple of years now and I really enjoy it. I meet with a lot of restaurants and food distributors in the community and have them donate prepared meals or food products to the Center. This weekend in particular, I am going to see the play "Kinky Boots" as well as hanging out with some friends.

All of the usual grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning...and I desperately need a haircut and an oil change...but Kev surprised me with tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld tomorrow night and we're having dinner with some friends at a new Indian restaurant Saturday night and then maybe going to a club...