Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing right now?
Redacting POEs, why not.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

They show surgery videos on youtube. i learned how to do an appendectomy yesterday. Barely. Tonight i might look into some open heart surgery videos. I will never do this myself because i am likely to kill people. I am new to this hobbie and it is still just a hobbie right now.

At work and trying not to worry
An eye for an eye

Scratching my head and listening to music. And browsing the web.
Think I'll play more Skyrim.

Watching tv and eating
An eye for an eye

Procrastinating sleep again. 23:12 here.
Can sleep for an extra hour tomorrow too.
Usually get up at 6 am now, can get up at 7 am tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get to sleep until like 6:55 am.Waking up before the damn alarm goes off is the best Tongue

I'm currently listening to a Dark Souls 3 video. Should watch it Tongue

Prepping some food to have before I go to bed, getting all riled up with anxiety again, but I'm forcefully focusing on other things and it seems to be working, still reading, just the last bit and I'm done with Africa!

Also keeping track of a "on the site of the events" site to know how the firefighting is going.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I wouldn't say I'm gay because I just like to look at nude men I can't bring myself to touch a man well I anonymously messaged a straight man and he claims he'd never say a word I kinda know him and I don't think I can beleive him and the other guys seems like a real nice guy and wouldn't say a word but I dont know if I should take the chance and have my secret blown right up not that there's anything wrong I'm seriously like wtf Help

Insertnamehere Wrote:Prepping some food to have before I go to bed, getting all riled up with anxiety again, but I'm forcefully focusing on other things and it seems to be working, still reading, just the last bit and I'm done with Africa!

Also keeping track of a "on the site of the events" site to know how the firefighting is going.

What are you doing to Africa?

And I am currently in the process of biting my tongue. And forcing myself to take the idea of going to sleep seriously.

Listening to the song Lazy by deep purple taught me that i can plug my keyboard into my guitar pedal.