Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing right now?
perusing the threads....pondering why bowyn hasn't contacted me in weeks

Drinking the last of the 6 pack that was s'posed to last me all weekend. *sigh*

I'm typing.

Planning to write a romance short story for fun........

I've been trying to improve my typing skills using typingweb.com

http://www.typingweb.com/

Well, its morning here now.

Im on here, reading and responding to stuff...wondering why the hell my life has come to this.

***sigh***
[Image: sad_cat.jpg]

trywait Wrote:perusing the threads....pondering why bowyn hasn't contacted me in weeks

As I recall I told you mom (my ex's mother who I kind of care about) fell down, she had yet one more minor stroke. She couldn't be left alone for any length of time.

The Niece who was staying with her (this is past tense) Is no in rehab, because she went to Los Angeles with her B.F., went back to using drugs. Her BF was arrested, she called her dad - and the dad insisted she does the 28 days thing.

My Roommate, who is my ex, is in deep denial about the needs of his mother, and frankly if she fell in front of him he would flip his wig and go all Nelly drama queen.

Some one had to stay with her and tend her, unfortunately once again it was up to the elves (me) to do that.

So I haven't spent much time here or at any of my other websites. Nick is pissed at me because I refuse to PM books, Counselor won't talk to me at all, and several other people are now seriously anti-elf because I have been slacking in my duties of being friendly.

I suppose you too are now anti-elf.:tongue:

Smoking and staring out window at the rain, with cup of tea (goes without saying)

I'm joining the anti-elf club cuz it seems like the hip thing to do :p

After all hatin' is just a kinkier form of luuuuuuuuurvin' Wink

Listening to music, drinking a beer, doing homework, playing WoW, and occasionally browsing facebook.. all at the same time. I'm a total multi-tasker. :o