Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you drinking?
I am enjoying a nice glass of Huckleberry wine by St. Chappelle. What are you enjoying at this moment in time?

AirBorn Wrote:I am enjoying a nice glass of Huckleberry wine by St. Chappelle. What are you enjoying at this moment in time?

Oooo that sounds good. I liked berry wines way back when I drank.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oooo that sounds good. I liked berry wines way back when I drank.

It is delicious! A very nice blend, blush wine. Yummy!

Coffee with a scoop of sugar and a teaspoon of flavored creamer. MMM I love me some coffee in the morning.

Coffee, coffee, coffee, cooooofffffffeeeeee!!!!!

after a great day out with airborn shopping at the mall, re-piercing my tongue, and telling random book store workers that im bi and looking for books on bisexuality, im enjoying a delicious leinenkugels oktoberfest.

wakeboarder Wrote:after a great day out with airborn shopping at the mall, re-piercing my tongue, and telling random book store workers that im bi and looking for books on bisexuality, im enjoying a delicious leinenkugels oktoberfest.

I had a great day with you too love (sorry ya all I feel so in love right now and just want to SHOUT it).

I am very proud of the courage you showed by taking large baby steps today and coming out to those sales people. You are doing great!

Oh and I am enjoying another couple glasses of huckleberry wine. Cheers to happiness!

At the moment I've poured myself a single glass of Teacher's Scotch Whisky... Lovely..!

RespectBeerchug

Tea, Earl Grey. Hot.