Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing now?
TimeSage Wrote:Ooooh. Who are you romanceing? Rival or Freind romance?

Too bad we can't romance Varric, so I'm stuck with Anders.

stranger221 Wrote:Too bad we can't romance Varric, so I'm stuck with Anders.

Anders ain't nothing to sneeze at. He's so sensitive and.... blonde. Drool-smiley Did I just fawn over a cartoon character? Why yes. Yes I did.

I just got done playing a bit of Civ V. My Zoroastrian Swedish army just kicked the shit out of those peace loving Buddhist German ninnys.

It's the greatest game ever made, I swear.

World of Warcraft.. but mainly out of boredom..which it really isn't curing.

Tyrion Wrote:World of Warcraft.. but mainly out of boredom..which it really isn't curing.

Ugh..I can't play pc mmos anymore. All i see is "GRIND, GRIND , GRIND, GRIND, GRIND."

"Kill 20 of this." "Kill 50 of that." "Collect 20 of ___ from ____"

I'm playing Syberia, as well as Portal 2. I love the story in Syberia, it's so involved and really quite dreamlike, it feels like I'm half asleep, everything is just that little bit off that makes it surreal. Big Grin It's really good, but I haaaaate not being able to skip long walking bits. Especially since it has so many pointless aesthetic screens that you have to walk past.

Wade Wrote:Anders ain't nothing to sneeze at. He's so sensitive and.... blonde. Drool-smiley Did I just fawn over a cartoon character? Why yes. Yes I did.

I just got done playing a bit of Civ V. My Zoroastrian Swedish army just kicked the shit out of those peace loving Buddhist German ninnys.

It's the greatest game ever made, I swear.

Okay, come on, Varric is alot hotter man. That open chest hair <3

Trying to make a Sega mega drive work on a flat scree telly, I have an undeniable urge to play old sonic.

I am currently playing Alan Wake. Got it on 90% off on steam so thought why not buy it and try it out. I actually am liking Smile

mbennet35 Wrote:I am currently playing Alan Wake. Got it on 90% off on steam so thought why not buy it and try it out. I actually am liking Smile

Woah nice bargain!

I'm playing Lone Survivor which I bought like a year ago. It's very good.

working on Disgaea 3: AoD as of late. Managed to break a couple units into the 500s in terms of levels.