Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing now?
Dead Nation, Skyrim, Civilization 5 or Minecraft depending on the situation

just went back to Age Of Conan a couple weeks ago. WOW has this game come a long way!!

I can't even believe it's the same game that I played back in 2008. Graphics are still holding up nicely, too.

byonexus Wrote:dead nation, skyrim, civilization 5 or minecraft depending on the situation

minecraft pics plz!

Silent Hill 2! Finally got it to work (although don't jinx it, I'm sure there are problems abounding with a decade old game)

I played like 10 minutes, but now it's too late at night and I'm freaking out.

Lilitu Wrote:Silent Hill 2! Finally got it to work (although don't jinx it, I'm sure there are problems abounding with a decade old game)

I played like 10 minutes, but now it's too late at night and I'm freaking out.
That was a stupid thing to do.
I can sympathise.
*Shivers*:redface:

I've been playing...
Minecraft, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and New Super Mario Bros Wii.
Mainly for recording set-up testing purposes.

I just started playing Witcher 2. Really seem to be enjoy it so far. Also my friend got me War Z the other day and we have been playing that.

So, I went back and played skyrim(+ the dlcs and all that jazz) I got married with this dude and we have two kids...interesting. Anyways, I've also been playing sims 3 again

Tried Fable 3. I was just finally starting to get into the game when halfway through I became the queen and have to raise a ton of money to kill a ghost or something, and to raise enough I would have to be super evil from then on, or would have had to buy a bunch of businesses from the start (which I didn't think to do). So that was a bust. Ultimately the game just made me nostalgic for Fable The Lost Chapters, which I can't play because I stupidly lent it to a guy who ended up claiming I never did. Fuck that guy. Back to Skyrim.

I play Sims 3 every now and then I am looking foward to the new Expansion Island Paradise or whatever its called. I like the house boat idea and that you can open up resorts.