Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing now?
I just finished Planescape: Torment the other day. Wow. I don't think I'll ever find another game with such an original story and setting, not to mention the awesome writing and interesting characters. Jesus, even some of the minor npcs were memorable...

Now I'm playing Ocarina Of Time to see what's so good about this bloody Zelda...I have mixed opinions about it, it looks pretty but it has its flaws. It definitely isn't "vest game evah!!!" material.
And Team Fortress 2, which I've been playing for over 1000 hours.

I'm revisiting Fallout 4, only this time on my laptop so I can be slightly sociable and multitask i.e. play it downstairs whilst watching TV with my housemate, rather than alone in my room on my Xbox.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Got it on Nintendo Switch. About 90 hours of playtime so far. Really awesome game!
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Currently playing GTA V through again, this time on the PS4 instead of the PS3. First person mode is great haha.

Nothing atm. I'd like to start playing Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call or maybe Shadow Of The Colossus when I have more free time.

Scootaloo Wrote:Breath of the Wild has absolutely consumed my life

I have been playing this about 40 hours a week like it was a second job, and I still love it.

I honestly think it's the best Zelda game of all time and that is good company to be in.

My Top 5 Zelda Games

1. BoTW
2. ALttP
3. WW
4. Oot
5. TloZ

Mass Effect Andromeda, and loving it.
I play both the single player and the multiplayer.
Atm, I think I prefer the mp, since I've done the main story in the sp.

Shame on me, just Pokemon Go. XD I'm not a gamer.

A boat load of text based adventure games on my phone.
Some of them are really well written.

Usually I'm playing games that are at least a few months old, purely due to trying to save money. Prefer to catch sales Confusedmile: although about once or maybe twice a year I'll buy a game right when it comes out.

At the moment my main one is Fallout 4 on PC, but also enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4). I almost grabbed Mass Effect: Andromeda but changed my mind at the last minute. Still plan to get it, but after Bioware puts out a few patches.