Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you playing now?
I've been playing Animal Crossing and also I play The Sims 4 regularly.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I've been playing the sims 2 a lot as that was my favourite series. Although I did like the original sims set with making magic etc.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Mark's post:
  • Meebs

(04-20-2020, 05:50 PM)Mark Wrote: I've been playing the sims 2 a lot as that was my favourite series. Although I did like the original sims set with making magic etc.
 The sims 2 was my favorite of the series. Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

The rest of the sims got far too real for me. But I recently saw that you could download it from the App Store haha so was all over that!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

On PC recently been playing Rage 2 but all time favourite is still Rocket League! (been playing for few months) On mobile Scrabble Go (online vs scrabble game) is very addictive when you want to pass some spare time! Smile  Will need to try Animal Crossing and Sims soon as well! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Meebs

Well..I've taken up Wii Bowling. Right before the shutdown I was trying to learn how to properly bowl with my dad since one of the bowling alleys are really cheap like $1.50 per person per game.

I also play SuperTux kart and BeamNG... I don't game all that much.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • andy

once again I'm addicted to GTA 5, if only they had male strippers in the game then I don't think I would ever stop playing Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 3 members Like ceez's post:
  • andy, Bookworm, InbetweenDreams

I do play around with Beam.NG a lot these days. Kind of a neat game.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I own GTA 5 but I can't really play it. My PC has the minimum 4GB RAM for it but it's very sluggish. I think my Graphics card is on it's last legs too.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • ceez

Runescape 3 Smile
[-] The following 1 member Likes Alakazam's post:
  • Meebs