Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you supposed to do?
Just a question that might help with my predicament.(Don't want to post too many details.:redfaceSmile
What are you supposed to do when you think you have found your one true love, but they SEEM to not want to be anything more than friends?

Do you try and show how much you love them?
Do you ask them flat out and risk seeming deperate or getting a no response that may be said in panic/uncertainty.
Do you just be patient and hope their feelings for you change?
Or do you just give up, stay as friends(or not if the yearning for a relationship becomes unbearable.), and look for love elsewhere.(When on the inside you feel that you wont come across anyone more compatible.:frownSmile

I know some of you will say "If he's not interested, hes not worth it" but our situation is...unusual. I feel he MAY be hidding his feelings for a variety of reasons. OR i could be being too hopeful, as i'm sure love could be clouding my perception.

Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.:redface:

i would suggest telling them. the worst thing they will do is say i don't feel for you in that way. which may obviously hurt but it's better to know then be left to wonder.. oh and if you really love him the way you think you do you would be his friend even if he didn't love you. because as unbearable as it might feel, i'm sure not talking to him at all, not knowing if he was happy, or if he was lucky enough to find someone he could love in that way would be much more unbearable. when love is that deep you really want their happiness even if its with someone else.