Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your New Years resolutions?
Mine are:

1. Completely quit smoking (only smoke about a pack a week now )
2. Come out to at my mom
3. Get my pilots licesnse
3. Move from my current location to a more open minded area.

Looks like I have a busy year..... How about you??

Well done, you can do this.Confusedmile:

Mine was to keep the one I made 10 years ago.
That one was to never make another resolution.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Well done, you can do this.Confusedmile:

Mine was to keep the one I made 10 years ago.

Haha, I like that!! I have faith you can do it!! wooo hoooooo LOL:biggrin:

New Years resolutions?
None..
None at all LOL

there should be a couple (but I'd end up breaking them anyway...)
* buy a house of my own (LOL something I'll never be able to afford..plus living totally& compleatly alone sounds both scary & lonely)
* find a boyfriend (I doubt that'll happen)

Rainbowmum Wrote:Mine was to keep the one I made 10 years ago.
LOL now there's a resolution I could make & keep Smile

to not make any resolutions fro the rest of the year.

to accept and love myself for myself for the first time in my life. its going to be a long and hard road emotionally. and im not an emotional guy at all. but i figure that im almost 30, so what better time than now.

and countryboy, idaho is a friggin awesome place. you can do just about anything you want within a half hours drive of boise. just sayin if your lookin for a new place, its worth a look.

buy mum a gift with my first salary Confusedmile:

work out at least once a week

mine was to ask out this guy. Seems like I didn't have to cos now we are just together soooooooo yeah.

Kiid Wrote:mine was to ask out this guy. Seems like I didn't have to cos now we are just together soooooooo yeah.

Awesome!! Good for you! Now find me someone... lol

wakeboarder Wrote:to accept and love myself for myself for the first time in my life. its going to be a long and hard road emotionally. and im not an emotional guy at all. but i figure that im almost 30, so what better time than now.

and countryboy, idaho is a friggin awesome place. you can do just about anything you want within a half hours drive of boise. just sayin if your lookin for a new place, its worth a look.

I hear ya !! up until two years ago I had accepted the fact that I was going to die alone and with this secrete of being gay and then BAM!!! I completely lost myself!! haha I am doing much better now though and have learned alot about the true meaning of life and came a long ways in the past couple of years. I was Mr. tough guy that never showed any feelings and never cried but many years of feelings came out when I told my life long friend I was gay and I completely fell apart that day. She has been great and I don't know where I would be right now if I didn't have her to talk too.

I am not one to give advice because I think we are at a similar position our lives but take it one day at a time and keep your head held high. I am sure you will be fine and get through what you are going though. Good luck

When I went to school at wyotech I had a buddy I met there from Idaho. He was cool shit and he really liked it there. Maybe I will check it out! Thanks :biggrin: