Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your insecurities, and how are you dealing with it?
My skin is my main insecurity

with me, The body hair.. I guess
and that I haven't gotten to the body shape that I desire!

How I deal with them?
I groom, shave and workout. Lol

As for asians thing, to each his own taste. This whole attraction thing is a human nature that we can't control. Like someone can be attracted to Asians and not to black people or the opposite..
But to not be friends with someone or treat them differently based on ethnicity is just FUCKED UP. And it's the stone age kinda racist. It's 2015. Ugh

I used to work out and i dream of being able to get into shape, just lack the confidence to go back the gym, i hate my tubby belly and my skin is awful.

My voice, I always get taken as a woman on the phone.... I mean thats a good thing when in drag but right now im nick and not nicki...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:My voice, I always get taken as a woman on the phone.... I mean thats a good thing when in drag but right now im nick and not nicki...

Snap! Same here

Northlad Wrote:Snap! Same here

At least someone feels my pain, You always hear people say just talk deeper but you cant. You cant really change your voice like that without sounding weird

I have a scar across my chest. When I was 19, I was misdiagnosed as having lung cancer, and while I was unconscious during surgery my surgeon made a "judgement call" where in he removed 3 of my ribs from underneath my left-side pectoral muscles. At the time, I had just finished my freshman year at Karen White's modeling house, and the scar across the left side of my torso ended my short-lived career. I was WAY bitter about that for a while.

Dealing? Wel, for a couple of years, I was very body conscious. I wore big, bulky cloths and stopped going swimming all together. Eventually, I learned to accept my body the way it is rather than how I thought it should be.

Perhaps because I have learned to accept it, most people do not notice it initially. HOWEVER, I can point out specific occasions where it became an issue. For example, I dated a guy for about 9 months. I thought we had a really good relationship, too. One morning we were laying in bed with his head on my chest and he said, "What's that?". I was like, "Its my scar. Are you only now noticing it?". He said, "Yeah, I guess I never noticed before.".

The next day, he sent me a text message that said he couldn't see me anymore because my scar "grossed-him-out".... Undecided

~Beaux

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:At least someone feels my pain, You always hear people say just talk deeper but you cant. You cant really change your voice like that without sounding weird

To be fair i am deep *sometimes* im just affectionate when i talk lol but when i have been on calls omg the amount of people who have said mrs haha makes me laugh, once i ordered something from a shop and the woman on the phone said a lady wants that and that and the man got on who i had ordered it from and was like erm.... come get it and he felt awkward haha im a little shy about it but then i think so what then i worry then i think who cares but sure i know how you feel ! Hugs

Quote:The next day, he sent me a text message that said he couldn't see me anymore because my scar "grossed-him-out".... Undecided
Um where is he at? I wanna whip the grossness out of him

Quote:To be fair i am deep *sometimes* im just affectionate when i talk lol but when i have been on calls omg the amount of people who have said mrs haha makes me laugh, once i ordered something from a shop and the woman on the phone said a lady wants that and that and the man got on who i had ordered it from and was like erm.... come get it and he felt awkward haha im a little shy about it but then i think so what then i worry then i think who cares but sure i know how you feel ! Hugs
Thanks, I'm gonna stop giving a fuck about it. At least i could pass for male or female Tongue

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Um where is he at? I wanna whip the grossness out of him

Thanks, I'm gonna stop giving a fuck about it. At least i could pass for male or female [emoji14]
It's time you load up a profile pic Virgo...
You are now one of the most interesting members of this site...